Sunday, August 10, 2008

My trip to Seattle

I drove to Seattle on Tuesday afternoon to visit my friend, Billie, and to attend a lia sophia Reachout training session. I had such a good time with Billie, Kiel(her son that is visiting her) and Heather (her daughter). Here are a few photos from our visit. I didn't take any of the reachout conference at the Hilton Inn and Conference Center across from the airport.

We laughed so hard while we were taking these photos! Of course, we did not like the way we looked but oh well!


Heather THOUGHT she was getting out of the way of being in the photo with Billie and Abby(Billie's dog)by laying down! LOL

Of course I had to take a pic of Kiel right before I headed out the door on Thursday around 4:45 and he was eating at the time!

I had such a good time and I wanna go back!*S*

0 comments: