Saturday, October 18, 2008

Some updates

About a week ago Kent bought me a new camera! I can no longer be inconspicuous while I am taking photos; it's big!(at least for me)*S* It's a Nikon D90, the kind of camera that I can change lenses, take better photos, and I'm sure do so many more things with that I need to learn. Maybe I should take a class?*S* Anyway, the battery was dead in my other digital camera so I had to take photo of the box so you could see the camera! (by the way, it is definately an early Christmas present, birthday present, etc....*S*)

As I have posted a while back, I am selling lia sophia jewelry through home shows and I have been working at it for almost a year. I have a great manager, Angela in Salt Lake, who sets goals with me each month. For the month of September she set me a HUGE goal! Which, by the way I thought was impossible, but I actually squeaked it out!LOL And to my surprise, I made the top 20 sellers in our division or region (I cannot keep the areas straight!*S*) And I found out that there are 1300 advisors that I was competing against. So yay for me!
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5258580475878272402" />
(my name is the bottom on the right) Barely made it!

4 comments:

Conlin Family said...

That's so exciting! When I heard the goal I didn't think you could make it either. I'm glad you did and as Bo would say...better Christmas for us! haha

Sharon said...

It was just kind of fun to get some recognition. That doesn't happen very often!LOL

Mary Ann Carlile said...

Congrats Sharon! That is great!

Gramma Stewie said...

"Yeah, for YOU!!!!!" That is awesome! with your FUN personality, I can see why you would be 'a winner'! Great job!