Monday, January 28, 2008

The day Church was cancelled!





Dad and I were supposed to speak in Church today, but we received a phone call around 9:30am telling us that Church had been cancelled due to the weather and road conditions! It pretty much snowed all day! I felt like I was back in Utah. It has stopped today(Monday) but it is not melting very quickly. I could hear Rob scraping and scraping the snow and ice off the Pacifica to go to school this morning which he said he was not going to do, but.... *S* It's definately a stay-at-home indoors day and an opportunity to catch up on housework! By the way, the ruler on top of the Odyssey was showing close to 6" of snow but I heard reports that we got 8".

1 comments:

Gramma Stewie said...

Now that doesn't happen very often...church getting canceled due to snow! So you were praying for snow? Very effective way to 'get out of a talk' j/k....but do you think it might work for me some time in sunny California? Well, maybe not. I imagine you will still have to do your talks....another Sunday. Enjoy your cozy 'in-the-house' days! Nothing better than to be at home in weather like you're having right now.
Claudia Stewart