Saturday, January 5, 2008

Saturday, Jan 5, 2008

Well, I don't think I'm going to go for the gusto and create a WONDERFUL looking blog. I tried to use smilebox digital scrapbooking and cannot do that with my new mac computer; not compatible with smilebox. Then I looked at some sites for free templates but to tell you the truth, I don't think I want to put in the time it takes to search and find the exact look I want. I guess the main purpose for me to have this blog in the first place, is to stay in touch with family and friends. (I did talk with Julie today and she explained how I can post photos along with explanations so that should be better than ONLY photos*S*) So, I will most likely be changing the look from time to time depending on my mood but do it in the context of this site using their options. Maybe in the future, I'll want to explore and learn more, but for now I'm content with "what is" for i have lots more things to do (as you have read in an earlier post).

0 comments: