Monday, May 5, 2008

Walla Walla in the Springtime

As far as conveniences and shopping are concerned, Walla Walla is not the ideal place to live; however, if you're looking for beauty then this is the place to be in the springtime!

My friend, Beryl Gilbreth, and I were yard sale-ing last Friday and we were parked by this beautiful flowering tree so I took a snapshot of Beryl.

One day last week I was driving by Pioneer Park and grabbed my camera and took a few "drive-by" photos!


The American flag is sitting in the winery on the corner of Berney Dr. and Russell.

2 comments:

Conlin Family said...

Walla Walla is a pretty place and I do miss that!
I like your playlist that you added!

Sandi said...

Love the pics of Walla Walla, it really is a beautiful place. Brings back a lot of memories.