Monday, January 19, 2009

Meet Baxter!

Baxter is officially our dog. We did have him for one night last week and thought we weren't going to be able to keep him, but on Saturday we found out that they wanted him to go to a good home; I guess that was us!*S* So he is here with all of his "puppy energy" LOL Today I went to Wal-mart and bought a little dog collar, retractable leash, chew toys and rawhide chews. He uses the cat bed we bought for Toby and Carmen (they never used it!). He has slept with Rob at night and has done well with that. If I could only just wave a magic wand with the house-breaking thing!*S*

4 comments:

moxie mama said...

aw, i love the name you picked out! it fits him perfectly:)

Amy E. said...

Ok.. Charlie is IN LOVE with your dog. He wants to steal him. lol. He is so cute! It's always fun to have a puppy in the house (minus the house breaking)!

Linda said...

Next to Ruby I think Baxter is the most adorable dog ever:) I used the words "Gotta go to go potty?" as I started walking towards the door. I don't know if that will help or not. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

i gotta say he is a pretty energetic ball of energy... but when he is relaxed for those brief moments as he sleeps you fall for him again.. ha ha..