Friday, January 9, 2009

A Pleasant Surprise!

Okay, so the BIG birthday is coming this weekend! I wasn't going to post anything about it but today I got the nicest surprise from my Mom and Dad! Holly's flowers delivered this flower arrangement! I have the greatest parents and am really thankful for them. I really miss being able to go to lunch with them or just drop by like I was able to when I was in Texas for such a long time (well, long to me was from Nov. 13th until Jan.2nd). Thanks Mom and Dad! And just because it's MY BIG one doesn't mean you're any older, right?*S*

5 comments:

Conlin Family said...

Those are so pretty! Age is just a number, right?!

Sharon said...

I hope you're right!

Sandi said...

Oh, so you are the BIG 39 now! Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great birthday!

Tiff said...

I know leaving your 20's can be scary at first, but 30 is not old!!

Hope you have a fun B-day!

Mary Ann Carlile said...

How pretty! Don't you just love getting flowers?! Happy Birthday!