Thursday, April 2, 2009

Kaylee walking Baxter



I don't know that I'll ever get the hang of putting the photos in the correct order so I don't comment on each individual photo anymore!*S* We went to St. George, UT last week(the 23rd). Rob and Brent were able to go and also Julie, Bo and Kaylee and Cooper made the long drive up from Texas. They had just gotten a Honda Odyssey and wanted to try it out (actually I think I was the one who suggested that they come up!*S*). So our first day there we wanted to walk down and visit with Grandma and Grandpa. Kaylee wanted to walk Baxter, but sometimes I wasn't sure who was walking who!




3 comments:

Conlin Family said...

Wow, neither Baxter or Charlie are dead with Kaylee being around them! =)
That was so much fun. I'm so glad we were able to go!

Amy E. said...

These photos are fantastic! Kaylee looks so cute walking Baxter!

Cyndi said...

Glad you guys were able to go visit G'ma and G'pa. We love and miss you ALL. Wish we could all be together.