Monday, February 4, 2008

Insurance Update

So, I called our Insurance company again today to ask more questions as to why Rob could not be covered since he was in school as of Jan. 7th. I was directed to call the Insurance person ,Yolanda, at Pacificorp in Portland. We had a nice conversation and I kept questioning "why". So then I asked if all the doctor bills we would be paying would reflect on Rob's deductible after March 1st and of course the answer was" no" since he would not be on our insurance until March 1st. After a few minutes of talking, Yolanda said , "just a minute" and I waited. When she came back on the telephone, she said that since I had faxed them Rob's school information on Feb. 1st that his coverage on our plan would be in effect as of Feb. 1st! All I could say to her was, "bless you!". She didn't have to do that and she did it anyway. So, there are nice people who work for insurance companies! And I guess the rules can be broken every once in a while. Rob has a doctor appointment today with our regular physician since the Orthopedic doctor he'd go to is too busy and only in the office for 2 1/2 days this week. So, we were advised to go to our regular doctor and if he thought it was necessary to have the x-rays or mri done and then Dr. Gryler (orthopedist) would see Rob. Whatever. So, Rob has a 3:00pm appointment and we'll know more then. I've just go to say that Heavenly Father does answer prayers.

2 comments:

Conlin Family said...

That's great! I'm glad it all worked out. Let me know how the appointment goes.

McP Family said...

I have a bit of experience with knee problems ;-)
Dr Gryler is AWESOME!!! I have seen him many times. I hope everythin thing works out okay.