Friday, February 1, 2008

Our Bathroom Re-Do


I told my sister, Debbie, that I would post pics of our bathroom re-do so she could see. Kent (and Rob) but mostly Kent, redid the hall bathroom right before the kids came home for Christmas. Rob tore the wallpaper down and Kent put up beadboard, new molding, and the hotel-like shower curtain rod(which I love) as well as painted the walls that "green" color. I don't think I have ever picked out a color so fast! I had some paint samples at home and just picked one! I don't know that I absolutely love it but it is growing on me and since we are not going to be re-painting anytime soon, it'll just have to be great!*S* Any suggestions as to what to put over the towel bar on the right side of the room? Right now there's a snowman runner hanging there; the navy is good, but I will need to replace it fairly soon since it won't be winter forever!

2 comments:

McP Family said...

That looks amazing!!! Your colors have totally inspired me to rethink my kitchen...I love it

Gramma Stewie said...

What a GREAT job you guys did! Magazine perfect! I love the color. Ask your designer dot-in-law what to put on the wall...maybe a stylized picture of seashells? I love everything about the remodel!