Friday, July 4, 2008

2 Fun Gadgets

When I was in Leavenworth I bought this thing called a Keyfinder. It attaches to your keychain and then hooks over the outside of your purse.

I wasn't sure that I'd really love it but thought I'd give it a try for $9.99.

After 1 day of not losing my keys in my purse, I love it! I always know where my keys are because they're on the other end of this heart. They also sold "cellphone" finders and I wish I'd gotten one of those. I thought I'd wait and see if I liked the keyfinder first. It's one of those "wish I would have bought that" things.

Then on Friday when Val and I were doing a little shopping, we went into By Arrangement ( a really nice store that sells a variety of things from furniture, to decorations,to art,to crocs! They also have fun things like birthday candles that glow in different colors, lotions, etc... I found this cellphone caddy that sits right on top of the charger plug that goes into the wall.

Now my cellphone doesn't have to sit on a table or on the floor! I know it's silly but I really think it's neat. I guess it doesn't take too much to make me happy! (this little thing only cost $6.00)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are some pretty cool gadgets!

just dropping hello's on nice blogs.

Linda said...

That's two organizing gadgets. Fun for you! See you can organize:)

Cyndi said...

Those are some fun gadgets! Thanks for sharing your fun finds.

amber said...

that key finder would come in really handy! it's a chore finding keys in a purse..looks like you found some great things! :)

Lois said...

Hi Sharon.
I hope you don't mind that I come back to your blogspace every few weeks and see what your gang is up to. I enjoy seeing and reading what other families like to do. My mom has has one of the key finders in/on her purse for a year or so. She loves it.
I like the cell phone holder. I have never seen anything like it before and I think it's really a neat (pun intended) idea.
Thanks for letting me visit.
Have a good week.

Find The Time Mama said...

That is pretty cool invention!