Wednesday, July 2, 2008

HELP

I was trying to organize and accomplish my "to do" list for my lia sophia jewelry business today and talking to my sister, Debbie, on the phone---- realized that I was in the middle of a big mess! And this mess was my life so if any of you have any organizational ideas I am open to them! You can't see the spot, but there is a "spot" on the floor big enough for me to sit amongst all of the mess.

I also need to get a Young Women activity together for tonight! LOL I have the idea; I just need to get things together. Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Linda said...

Good luck:)

You got the quote almost perfect. It is...Enjoy this moment, for this moment is your life.

Cyndi said...

My mother always taught me that before you get organized you first have to make a BIG mess. So just think of it as PROGRESS. ;o)

Misty said...

Looks fun. I hate organizing. I think I'm missing the portion of my brain that is even capable of organizing. lol.

moxie mama said...

a label maker, accordian file folders and storage totes are a few of my best friends. good luck!

Plus amazon has some cute file folders---search "designer file folders". They're more expensive than manilla of course but they make organzing prettier:).

Conlin Family said...

ummmm maybe a BULLDOZER!! Then build Dad a big Shop out back with lots of storage room.