Monday, July 21, 2008

Saturday afternoon round / Russell Cup

Saturday afternoon was team play. Rob's partner on this round was Jeff Reinland, who is a very good golfer. They actually blew the other team away!*S*

Driving the ball.

Setting up for the putt

This man's name is Howard Crosby. He is Bing Crosby's nephew. Nice man and right after his drive on the 1st tee, he must have pulled a calf muscle or something because he was in so much pain that he was on the ground! I almost took a photo of it to blog but thought it might not be very nice of me. He limped around most of the 18 holes, but I hear he was better on Sunday because he won his round.

I don't know why I put 2 photos up of Rob and Jeff, but just a little fyi, Jeff is Max and Drew's Dad. (for all of you who know who they are!LOL)

0 comments: