Thursday, July 10, 2008

Working in Yakima Safeways for Hallmark

On Tuesday morning I rode with Edie Jordan to Yakima, WA to do some work for Hallmark. We had to do a revision in 2 of the Safeway stores there. The first day we worked from about 10:15am until 7:00pm.(with 2 breaks and lunch in between) This photo was taken the 2nd day of working: Patty (the Territory Ass't. for Tri-cities and Yakima), Debbie(a retail merchandiser in Yakima for a few stores) and Edie (the territory ass't. for the Walla Walla area).

I took this photo of the aisle of cards before we started.

Take a closer look at all of the empty pockets.(I mean with no cards in them)

This is after we had finished for the day. It looked ALOT better.

Myself and Ruth (another hallmark merchandiser that works in the Yakima area)

I really enjoy meeting and working with these ladies. It was alot of work and alot of fun.

5 comments:

Conlin Family said...

I'm glad you had fun working! Were you filling in for Burl(sp?)

amber said...

such good organizational skills! :) and by the way, that bear was really close to the road, well probably about 50 yards up, but my camera was on zoom. :) i'm one to stay as far away as possible, don't worry. :)

Sharon said...

I wasn't filling in for Beryl; this was a "job" to do in Yakima and I like those out of town jobs. I'll fill in for Beryl if she has to go out of town or just needs extra help for a large order or take down of seasonal cards.

Sean and Janet Eyring said...

Putting youtube videos on your blog:

You go to Youtube and find the video you want, then below it there should be the option to SHARE. Click on the "more share option" link.
You have to sign up with a Youtube account, or there is an option to log on with a Google account. Then a Blogger icon will appear with the name of your blog. You click on that and it will have you log into your blog account, give the post a title and then it will add it to your blog for you!
Have fun!

Cyndi said...

I'm glad you took pictures and blogged about your Hallmark job...I have always thought it was interesting that you do that...I know that someone has to do it but alway thought it would just be the store workers not special people coming in. Anyway its fun to learn more about it and glad you have fun times doing it!