Wednesday, July 23, 2008

lia sophia show

I sell lia sophia jewelry and have been doing it since last November. It is odd that I would even sell jewelry since I never really wore it before(that's what they all say *S*)but I was kind of looking for something to do that wasn't a punch-the-clock job with more flexibility. I am learning alot about jewelry, people and myself. My sister, Debbie, also sells it in Texas and we are always (daily and sometimes more than once!LOL) sharing information and ideas. The company has come out with a new way to showcase the jewelry; it's called Trend Trays. This was my first attempt at the show I had last night. The "elegant" tray (I have taken their ideas and "morphed" them into my own. "elegant" was not one of their ideas *S* I had to simplify it!

Okay, Debbie, this is the tray with all the golds. I used that mirror and sorry, you can see my hand. It's alot more simple than the company is showing.

If you look left of the photo of Stacey London you'll see the "naturals" tray. I like the seashells but the bottom needs something.

This is just a "shot" of part of the table. It's a little difficult to see with dining room chairs in the background. Do you like the gold tablecloth?

This is the credenza that Julie(hostess) had. I liked it without a tablecloth; the wood was really pretty. You can see the Red Carpet P.R. on the left, the "free" jewelry next to that, that no one LOVED enough to book LOL, the slides and you can see the anew and the Trish hanging from the mirror.

What do you think?

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Correction; the banana cream is hanging; not the trish!

Conlin Family said...

I think it looks good! You are way more creative with this than I was. I don't think this was meant for me to do, but you are doing really well at it.