Thursday, July 3, 2008

My afternoon with Val Cochran

This afternoon Val and I went to Applebee's for lunch. We haven't seen each other in about 9 months; how's that for being a bad friend?*S* I had the California Shrimp salad and she had the Grilled Shrimp spinach salad; they were yummy! I had the server take our photo. Neither one of us like how we look but oh well, this is us!*S*

After our late lunch we went downtown to do a little shopping. Val was the one who actually bought some things; a cool-looking patriotic door mat, some crocs for her son, Eric, her granddaughter, Kylee, and herself! I bought a cool little gadget that holds your cellphone up to the outlet(maybe i should take a photo of that to blog!LOL) Then we went to Tallman's which is a longtime pharmacy/store in Walla Walla. We parked in the back and this is what I saw as we walked to the door. Cool, huh?

Someone is talented! I liked the Superman.

Val and I promised each other that we would not wait 9 more months to get together!

1 comments:

Linda said...

I haven't seen behind Tallman's, that looks nice, I'll have to go check it out. I'm glad you had a nice lunch with Val. Was she the one that was friends with Besty too? And what we are doing on the 4th is what we do every Friday evening...golf. With out having kids to make the 4th special any more I don't feel I have too do anything special for me and Larry. Enjoy your 4th:)