Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Broadhead Family Reunion

I am finally posting some pictures from our Broadhead Family Reunion which was Memorial Day Weekend! It's not entirely my fault that it's taken me this long to post since Kent and I traveled to Virginia from Salt Lake. I hope you enjoy the photos and I apologize in advance for not remembering some of the great grandkids' names!

Grandma is holding the Broadhead Reunion sign. Do you recognize her in her new wig? She decided to go "gray" after all these years so she could match Grandpa (it was
Paul's idea*S*)

The reunion was held at the Stake Center on 5600 West(same building that Grandma and Grandpa used to go to Church at) This is Gordon holding Ryan's son who looks like he could BE Ryan!*S*

A snapshot of Grandma and Grandpa before the reunion started.

Paul & Brad just hanging out waiting for things to begin.

MaryLou, Marinda and her son, Kimball

0 comments: