Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Reunion: Posing for a picture

Lindsay, Linda, and Bryan. Lindsay is works at the Salt Lake airport in one of the shops. Linda has retired after all those years of working and Bryan will retire next
year. (I hope I'm getting this all accurately or at least fairly close *S*)

This is John and his fiancee, Christy. They are getting married on June 21st in the Bountiful Temple! Congratulations to them!

This is Sean (my blog buddy) and Janet with Kimball(Marinda's little boy)
This is the only photo of Scott that I was able to get. He came late because he had to work.

Sean(My blog buddy), Janet and Kimball(Marinda's little boy) FYI: Janet is doing alot with her cooking abilities. Besides her cookbooks out, she is on Channel 5 KSL in Salt Lake not too infrequently. You can catch her on her cooking blog which I don't know the name of!LOL

David & Kandace(and I hope I'm not doing too badly at spelling her name!) I didn't get a photo of their little girl, Elle, but she is adorable. I missed most of the kids; they were running around.

0 comments: