Friday, June 20, 2008

Still Touring

This is actually the house where Lincoln died; I erred in my earlier post.

This was just riding through D.C. I believe this was the Georgetown area; very cool and urban.

I loved the architecture.

It was soooo green there. And when you sit on top of the bus, you have a few actual "brushes" with the trees. I believe that Brian and Dad got hit with a few limbs.

This is the famous cathedral ( I cannot for the life of me remember its name) but it is where Presidents have had their funerals. It is so big that I couldn't fit it all in one shot but I am not going to bore you with all the different angles that I took!

2 comments:

Sandi said...

How fun that you went to DC, I have never been there but hope to go someday. Looks like you got to see a lot of cool places.

Cyndi said...

I LOVE that shot of the row houses...so fun.