Tuesday, June 10, 2008

More Reunion Photos

I forget that the blog is viewed from the last post instead of from the "beginning". So if I was organized enough I would have posted the Reunion in backwards order so you can view it from the beginning instead of from the end to the beginning! Before anything really started we just gathered in the multi-purpose room to eat. I believe that Janet and Sean as well as David and Kandice(sp?) are at this table.

Wayne did a presentation on his journey of researching and putting together more of the history of William Ainscough(the first member of our family on Dad's side to come to America from England. He was one of the first converts to the Church and he and his brother, Richard came over) We have a copy of this 17 page history for all of our children thanks to Wayne and he has started a blog on the life of William Ainscough. Wish we had more information on Richard since that is who Dad got his middle name from and Rich has his first name from.

This is a group of us watching on. I think that Gordon and Becky's family is in the back watching on; I didn't get a close look at this photo before I uploaded it.

Of course, Grandpa sang for us. I did record him on my digital camera but it won't upload. And, ignorantly, I recorded him with my camera turned so I could get a full shot of him but I didn't know that once that was recorded that it won't turn horizontal!LOL

This is a shot of Kathy and her grandbaby (Scott's baby girl)

1 comments:

Lorna said...

It would have been so fun being there and seeing everyone. It looks like such a great time. I loved watching the videos at our house and spending some time with you. It wasn't enough though. We look forward to seeing you again soon and having you stay with us! Love you guys! Happy you made it home safely.