Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Smile for the camera

I took quite a few "posed" photos before everyone left. This is Kelsee and Brad. Bradley's farewell is this Sunday(Father's Day) and he'll be entering the MTC next week. I wish we could go down to St. George but with just getting back from a long trip, it's not feasible.

Ryan, his wife, Yanna, and their son(wish I could remember this little guy's name) They live in West Valley somewhere, I think. Ryan is a butcher and Yanna inherited her Father's cafe in Salt Lake. We ate their on our last trip to Salt Lake and it was really good. Yanna wouldn't let us pay for our breakfast either which was really nice.

Kimberly with her husband, Daniel. They live in Jerome, ID just outside of Twin Falls. Then of course, we can't forget Becky! We stayed with Gordon and Becky on Friday night before the Reunion and enjoyed being with their family.

This is Christy, Steve's wife, and then Steve and their son, Gage. I had a nice time getting to know Christy while we were at Gordon's house on Friday night. We played Uno(where the cards fly out at you). I cannot remember anything lately!*S* Gage played with us also; he's a pretty good little card player! Steve and Christy live in I believe, Magna. Steve has a really good job somewhere!LOL My MEMORY!

This is a good photo of Gordon and Jenny. Jenny was in on the card game also! Jenny is living at home and working and I apologize for my awful memory, but I think she's going to school as well. I do know that she is very social and is the one who plans their friends' activities! *S*

0 comments: